The topic for this week’s challenge is ‘arranged’. This is how it’s described on The Daily Post page:
Arranged. Sometimes you chance across things which were arranged on purpose, or on a whim – find something in your environment which was arranged by a human hand for others to enjoy!
Share a picture that means ARRANGED to you.
Seems easy enough… but I ended up with way too many photos to choose from! I narrowed the list, although it wasn’t by much, and came up with the following shots for this topic.
Almost finished – I promise! lol! 🙂
And finally —
I know that was a bunch of photos! Thanks for sticking it out and making it to the end. 🙂 Let me know what you think… and as always – thanks for stopping by!
Also – make sure and check out what some of the other bloggers are posting for this challenge! 🙂
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Arranged (myphotoyear2012.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arrange (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (artisanx2.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (brittenasplund.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Arranged (alicethroughthemacrolens.wordpress.com)